The George Lucas Usenet Archive

I'm in a Christmas mood
From: [email protected] (George Lucas)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
Subject: I'm in a Christmas mood
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:03:58 -0600
Dear Fans,

Hello, it's me, George Lucas, creator of "Star Wars". It has been awhile since I last talked to you, the fans, through the Internet. I have been busy writing the screenplay to my next movie, Star Wars: Episode 2. Today, however, I am in the Christmas mood, and therefore as a favor to the fans I will answer a single question with complete honesty. Any kind of question about me or my Star Wars saga may be asked. Please submit your question to this newsgroup--my email is carefully filtered by my assistants.

Think of this as my Christmas gift to you. :-) And to my Jewish friends, Happy Hannakuh!